Junk yards with cars for sale – Cars for sale in central pa – Dirt track race car for sale.
Junk Yards With Cars For Sale
- (Junk yard) A scrapyard (British English) or junkyard (American English) (also called wreck yard, wrecker’s yard, salvage yard, breakers yard and scrapheap), is the location of a dismantling business where wrecked or decommissioned vehicles are brought, their usable parts are sold for use in
- (Junk Yard) A place where junk, waste, or discarded or salvage materials are bought, sold, exchanged, stored, baled, packed, assembled, or handled, including automobile wrecking yards.
- (Junk Yard) An area of land with or without buildings, which is used for the outdoor storage and sale of used or discarded materials including waste paper, rags, metal, building materials, house furnishings, machinery, vehicles, and parts thereof.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
The closure of Gowler's -A Chatteris controversy. 28/4/10
The really sad thing about Gowler’s for me was that you were never really "allowed" into the shop they had a great many staff who would assist you as soon as you stepped inside, the irony of this is , that in it’s final few days of SALE , it has become apparent just how much varied stock they actually had ,a real "Aladdin’s cave " such a shame, if people had been able to browse ,it’s the kind of shop you could have unwittingly spent a fortune in!
Houston! we have a problem!
Well that idea was short lived as my manager came walking up and said"sorry pal,it’s a cash for clunkers car, it’s headed straight to the junk yard". WTF?????
Well I decided to at least get the wheels off it but was told one of the sales managers would have a hissy fit. I didn’t even have time to scrounge up junk wheels before it was off to the junk yard. Double WTF?????
O.K. It’s not rare or highly desirable but I wonder how many cars are going to end up this way that shouldn’t? And who was going to give this guy $4500. cash to keep this car from going to the crusher?
I just hope a little bit of caution is exercised with something of more value.